We Can Set-Up Your Home Network
With today's demanding lifestyles it is no longer the standard norm to have one computer in the home. Members of the household have their own agenda and projects which can clash with the other persons plans. Alternatively even those who live alone find it useful to have separate systems in different parts of the premises.
If you have more than one system in your home it is an advantage for you to have a Network. This will create harmony, enabling you to have communication with all of them, inside or within close proximity of the property. Which means that even a workshop in the garage, shed or annex den can also connect.
- Enhanced Security
- More efficient personal productivity
- Internet Access (most providers only allocate one IP address) at the same time.
- Parental Controls.
- Share Printers & print Servers.
- Share Files & Documents.
- General Synchronisation
- Streamlined Entertainment: TV's & Game Systems, Stereo's
- Video Conferences.
Your best route if considering a Home Network is to have it arranged professionally. It is essential to have the correct equipment for your particular set-up, properly placed with the correct settings.
Poor optimisation, improper broadband and channel considerations also poor placement of cables and other device mistakes, can lead to undesirable results and problems.
At AMB we take your Home Network seriously.
We take the guesswork out of set-up to deliver you a pristine, workable product.
Your Network needs to be functional and secure, we make sure it is centrally controlled, speedy and flawless.
Provisions & Facilities:
- Professional Installation & Service
- Access for the entire house
- Professional Settings & Configurations
- Technical Support
- Seamlessly integrate: Computers, Laptops, Printers, Tablets, Smart phones, Web-Enabled TV, DVD Players, XBox etc.
- We offer a Free Consultation to assess your requirements based on the size of your home and the number of systems involved.